Sunday 8 February 2009

Emo quotes

I don´t know about you guys and girls but these quotes describe my entire life. So I will publish them here and if you have any more feel free to add them here. Well here are some I found on the web :

The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone.

Every night i talk to the stars pretending its you.. it acts just like you tho.. far away and never replies to my questions.

Is it a sin to be weak hearted? Not everyone is strong. Not everyone can stand being despised.

Death is tragic, but life is miserable.

She’s got the eyes of innocence, the face of an angel, personality of a dreamer, a smile that hides more pain, that you can ever imagine.

I want to hang myself in front of a mirror in the cold so that I may see my last breath.

Your lies consume me, With every breath I’m burning, Oh how I believed, The truth was in your eyes.

If you love me so much, why are you walking away?

I’m screaming, but you never heard.

If you walk through the door, you won’t need to turn back, I won’t be there.

It took a moment to love you and will take a life time to forget you..

Love is razor sharp so just forget the feeling and cut away.

The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else in return.

I’ve never felt I’ve been valued by anyone. I’m just a waste of space that everyone ignores, like a ghost without a home.

Jesus didn’t have to go through half of the pain I’m experiencing now. At least he knew he was special. I have no such assurances. I’m just another outbreak of the human virus which has contaminated Planet Earth.

I lie back and close my eyes again, The dreams are there, The last chance slipped away, You’ll never know I cared.

What’s the point in ever trying to be happy when the very pursuit of happiness is what makes you miserable.

No comments:

Post a Comment